|Прием в 1 класс Школьная газета Полезные ссылки ГИА Обращение граждан|
Getting Medical Marijuana
Here’s how to register as a caretaker for an individual who is not yet registered in the Medical Cannabis Research cannabis program and will not check out a dispensary by themselves behalf.
In this circumstances, your client is a small, a person who requires in-home assistance, or a person with an impairment. These clients will not get an ID card of their own or check out a dispensary.
1. Go to the Patient and Caregiver Registry. In the «Caregivers» area, click «Caregiver Registering for a New Patient.»
2. Complete all details and click «submit» to register and produce a caregiver profile.
3. Watch for an e-mail with guidelines for finishing the background check.
4. Allow four to six weeks for your application to go through the approval procedure.
5. Once alerted of your approval by the Department of Health, return to the Patient and Caregiver Registry to pay any fees to acquire your medical cannabis caregiver card.
If you are a caregiver for a small however not the client’s moms and dad, legal guardian or spouse, you should be designated as a third-party caregiver by the patient, the client’s legal guardian, or the client’s spouse. It is advised that you finish an «permission to designate a third-party caregiver’ kind. This form can be downloaded from the caretaker’s profile in the Patient and Caregiver Registry. Once completed, you can submit the kind to your caretaker profile.